About (NOT) Cutting Corners
Our policy at Seminar Graphics is to provide FULL service to our Customers. The following are some examples of ways we DO NOT cut corners (as other service bureaus may):
- We inspect Every file Before it is imaged & look for size, font, color, and format problems to ensure that the final product is what you expected. If minor changes are required, we will make them at no charge. If major changes are needed, we will contact you & work something out.
- We use nothing but Kodak Professional slide film at Seminar Graphics. This film is under constant refrigeration from the time it leaves Kodak until it enters our film recorders. This ensures consistency of color & brightness from batch to batch and from year to year.
- Our film is processed at a Kodak Q-Lab. The chemistry is periodically inspected by Kodak to meet their rigorous quality specifications.
- We inspect each slide before shipping to make sure that it was imaged correctly. If we discover problems or if we feel that some elements could be improved, we will re-image the slide (at no charge of course) rather than wait for our customers to find problems.
- Everyone is a Powerpoint specialist. That’s easy!. Powerpoint files rarely, if ever, have major problems. If you have an image taken from a remote sensing lab on a Unix workstation, ported to NT as a dxf, placed in a surface analysis program and exported as postscript code, that’s not easy!. We like a challenge, give us your tough ones.
Other service bureaus may use price as their selling point. At Seminar Graphics, we feel that what it costs you in the long run is far more important.